WINTER WONDERLAND LUMINARIES!
You and your guests are invited to a night at the Pathfinder Ranch
to enjoy the outdoors, visit with friends, and get in the winter mood.
Two nights are available to choose from:
Saturday, December 10th
Sunday, December 11th
This volunteer sponsored event is from 5:30pm-8:30pm.
You don't need to spend the entire time but you are welcome.
Enjoy a 1/3 mile trail around a lake lit by various luminaries and hopefully enjoy a sky full of stars. The trail can be repeated or shortened to meet your needs.
Hot beverages and snacks will be available at no charge
but supply is limited.
Feel free to hunker down near the camp fire and explore
our human sized snow globe.
If you have questions about accessibility,
please contact us at 951-659-2455.
Click here to register for 12/10th.
Click here to Register for 12/11th.
(you will be redirected to the Ranch Registration Form)
Click here for Driving Directions to the Ranch!
Other things to know about the event:
- It will be dark so as you enter, please look for volunteers who will help direct you to parking.
- The grounds will be lit using luminaries but we encourage you to bring a flashlight or headlamp to ensure that you have adequate visibility to navigate the area. We only ask that you be respectful of others when using personal light sources.
- Facilities/Grounds used for this event are wheelchair accessible but most surfaces are natural. If you have any questions or concerns regarding accessibility or the event in general, please contact us at 951-659-2455 or email@example.com.
- In the event of inclement weather, this activity may be cancelled. Please monitor your email for updates prior to that evening.
- Restrooms will be available.
- Warm beverages and snacks will be available on a first come first served basis.
- Please bring clothing appropriate for the weather. Feel free to check site weather information here.